Saturday, January 3, 2015

You'll Be Safe With Me

The woman stumbled back as her towel dropped. The man reached out to grab her. She shut her eyes tightly anticipating disaster. She opened one of her eyes to stare at the man standing frozen in front of her. His hand still reached for her, but he hung his head. There was blood smeared all across his hands and arms. 
         "What happened..." she slowly asked, her body trembling. Had she really forgotten the monster this man was? He had kidnapped her for heaven's sake. 
         "If I told you, I would have to kill you," his voice rolled deep, hanging in the air. "Stop shaking.." he whispered. "This blood is beyond dry." Her eyes remained on him. She couldn't help but be terrified. He took a step forward while she took a step back. He looked up with clouded gaze. His eyes seemed to dampen. "Please, try to be brave, Rain." The woman shook her head quickly, rushing forward to move pass him. She yelped as he caught his arms around her bare waist. He pulled her close to him, pressing his forehead into her shoulder.
        "Let me go!" She exclaimed, squirming.
         "If you try to leave.. I'll have to kill you, too. Don't make me kill the woman I love," he breathed. Rain froze in his arms. That was right. She was trapped by this psychopath. She... loved this psychopath. "I will never bare my evil teeth towards you." His fingers ran across her collar bone, chills running down her spine. "I'm telling you.." his voice grew darker as he spoke. "You'll be safe with me." It was as if he wasn't here with her anymore. His last words sounded so dangerous, poison dripping off his words. Tears started rolling down her face as his lips caressed her back ribs. "It's a cold and cruel world out there. Don't you want to be protected? No one will hurt you again," he promised her.
        "You're a monster..." she whispered. She gasped as he dragged his teeth across her spine. The heinous act prickled her skin. She couldn't tell what she felt within that moment. 
        "I'm your monster." She jerked her head up, gasping again as his fingers clawed across her chest and down her stomach. "I can really behave like a beast, if you'd like," he hissed into her ear, his fingers moving to places she did not want them to be. 
        "Please stop, please!" she begged. He moved his hands back up, wrapping his arms around her neck, squeezing tightly.  She struggled to breath, moving her hands up to claw at his arm. "Stop.. I can't breath.." she whimpered. 
        "You are always telling me to stop...whether it'll make you feel good or bad..." his tone sounded hurt or was it angry? She couldn't tell.
        He let her go, pushing her down to the ground. He walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. She sat on the floor, staring where he had stood. With a deep breath, she screamed a wail, hugging her knees as she sobbed into them. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I actually have a few scenes relating to Rain and her captor written. It is in the process of being put together. I am just very unfamiliar with how to successfully publish a book. If you have any pointers or tips, I would appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written.I loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete

Please answer the questions so I get to know about my reads and let me know what do you want to read?