Thursday, October 24, 2013

Falling Capricorn Fact #4

      Not going to spoil the end for you, but I will explain something. I ended my story the way I did because I was so caught up with the drama of the scene that I forgot one character. This one character knew exactly where Chris went and why. Out of that knowledge, I couldn't just let the book end there. I knew that Kat would not let my book end where I originally had wanted it to end either. I wonder what will happen next, because even I wasn't prepared. That's what I get for letting my character do what they want!

2 comments:

  1. Okay now I have to get Falling Capricorn. I'm going to see if I can work around my finances. I should be overdue for a recommendation list at some point and your book should be a good match.

    ReplyDelete

Please answer the questions so I get to know about my reads and let me know what do you want to read?