Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Liebster Award


I have been nominated for this award they call, Liebster Award. I'm honestly not sure what it is, personally, until I read about it off +Luna Lablue 's Page. I thank her for nominating me and giving us information about it! I can't explain how much this means, and how nice it makes me feel to be nominated! I only just started this blog, so it's exciting! 

I'm going to just copy and paste the rules so I don't mess anything up! 


Rules:

1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger. (Reply on your blog. I got confused on this part)
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.


Luna's Questions:

1. Do you have any allergies?
No, but lately I have been breaking out with a rash. I have no idea what it is from... my mother says it's from stress. So, I guess I'm allergic to stress.

2. Tea or Coffee?

Hard question. It would depend on my mood. If I am, it's tea, or if I was sick. Coffee is good for when I'm tired or in a bad mood.

3. Do you believe in Santa Clause?

I used to until my cousin, who is like my brother, broke it to me that he wasn't real. I have to pretend I believe in him still, though, or else I don't get Christmas gifts. I meeaaannn, "I do believe in Santa Clause, mom." ;)

4. How do you feel about repaying evil with evil?

Personally, in real life, I don't really believe that two wrongs make a right. In the story world, though, I believe in it one hundred percent. It makes the story line more dramatic and interesting, along with providing questions to analyze the good in a character. I like making good characters that have misunderstood ways of thinking, or struggle with the darker side of themselves. Being evil to evil characters just makes readers question everything they thought they knew about the character. Makes it more real.

5. Would you like to be able to read minds?

I would not want to be able to read minds. As much as it would be cool to know what someone is thinking, I really wouldn't want to be able to read them. I know I think hurtful things, but after I do so, I feel bad and try to figure everything out about why they would make me so mad that I would think such thoughts. I think that's the same for everyone. I would not want to hear others think something awful that they would never really say. They just were trying to process their thoughts.

6. How would you feel about about living life as a fish?

It depends on the fish. I wouldn't like to forget every like five seconds what I did. It would probably stress me to death.

7. Who is one person, if they started following your blog, would make you freak out?

It would have to be the author of the series, Fantasy Fighters, Amanda Lee Bogart. She honestly inspired me to work ten times harder. She suffers from dyslexia, just like me. She was also around my age when she published her first book. She made me see that it is possible to be a teenage author. That was a big driving force to become an author as soon as I could.

8. Do you like marketing your blog?

Yes. I wish I knew more about how it is done and a fast way to get my posts on the communities I'm in.

9. Do you like to lie?

As a person, of course not. As a writer, more say as a character, I think it adds mystery and suspense to the story.

10. What is your favorite cookie?

Has to be German Wafer Cookies. I went to Germany a year ago and let me tell you, that was the main source of my diet. I devoured those things even when I got back to Florida... I miss them terribly.

11. Squash or Wasabi?

Honestly, I don't like either of them. I am able to eat squash once in a while, so I'd have to put that before Wasabi.

Nominations:

1. +Aditya Mankad
2. +Jawaad Saleem 
3. +Christine Campbell
4. +Joxua Luxor
5. +Katherine Roberts

My Questions:

1. Quick, there is foam all over your kitchen floor, what do you do?
2. Without any worries about getting in trouble, would you be an Angel or Demon?
3. If you could offer any advice to a new blogger, what would it be?
4. Do you listen to music when you blog?
5. What is your favorite food and why?
6. If you were in a situation where you had to stand and fight, or run, which one would you pick?
7. What is your favorite flower and why?
8. You find a wallet on the ground, what do you do with it?
9. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be and why?
10. What is the favorite place you have went on vacation and why?
11. Do you think aliens exist, why or why not?

5 comments:

  1. hey!! awesome! Looking forward to it :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! I had fun answering you questions and making up some of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! And I'm glad you guys are happy with it :P!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait what. allergic to stress? hahahahha That is the best one I have heard all day. Thank you. :')

    ReplyDelete

Please answer the questions so I get to know about my reads and let me know what do you want to read?